College of Management
The College of Management is one of the five original Colleges established by National Chung Cheng University. When it was established in 1989, the College consisted of only three graduate institutes, namely the Graduate Institute of International Economics, the Graduate Institute of Finance, and the Graduate Institute of Business Administration.
Today there are five departments within the College of Management - Department of Economics, Department of Finance, Department of Business Administration, Department of Accounting, and Department of Information Management-each with distinguished professors and experienced scholars. All the departments have comprehensive academic programs, ranging from BA, MBA, PhD to EMBA. Presently there are nine MBA programs, five Ph.D. programs, and five research centers.
As the University in general and the College in particular are aiming to become a top-tier international institution, cooperation with foreign universities has been an important endeavor. We have now entered into faculty and student exchange agreements with several well-known universities. These agreements offer our faculty and students additional exposure to the outside world and help broaden their perspectives, while at the same time enhancing the College’s international profile.
- Department of Economics (B.A.)
- Graduate Institute of International Economics ( M.A. & Ph.D.)
- Department of Finance ( B.A., M.A. & Ph.D.)
- Department of Business Administration ( B.B.A, M.B.A.& Ph.D.)
- Graduate Institute of Marketing Management ( M.S.)
- Department of Accounting and Information Technology (B.A.,M.B.A. & Ph.D.)
- International Master Program in Global Finance
- Department of Information Management ( B.I.M.,M.I.M. & Ph.D.)
- Graduate Institute of Healthcare Information Management ( M.S.)