The Department of Economics at National Chung Cheng University in Taiwan announces its recruitment plan for scholars with a Ph.D. degree in Economics
The Department of Economics at National Chung Cheng University in Taiwan announces its recruitment plan for scholars with a Ph.D. degree in Economics (or expected before July 31, 2016).
Title: Professor, Associate or Assistant Professor
(Associate or Assistant professors are preferable)
Section: International: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Chiayi , Taiwan
JEL Classifications: Any Field
Keywords: International Economics
Deadline Date: 12/15/2015
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Economics at National Chung Cheng University is inviting applications for a full-time opening at the rank of assistant, associate, or full professor starting August 1, 2016. Applicants in all fields of specialization are welcomed, especially those in international trade theory, international finance and monetary economics. The openings are not limited to teaching in Mandarin. International candidates who are capable of teaching in English are welcomed.
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum vitae,
3. Job market paper
4. Transcripts in graduate schools (Assistant professor level only)
5. Three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: December 15, 2015
Application Instructions: (Choose either one from below)
(1) Upload files to JOE. Go to https://www.aeaweb.org/joe/listings.php, search for ID: 111454580, National Chung Cheng University, Department of Economics. Letters of recommendation can be sent to either the mailing address or email address.
(2) Mailing Address: Professor Yu-Ling Wang, Chair, Department of Economics, National Chung Cheng University, 168 University Road, Minhsiung, Chiayi 62102, Taiwan.
(3) Email for Applications: email@example.com
TEL: +886-5-2720411 ext. 24101, 24102
Oct 19 2015 by 經濟系